The research project Games and Transgressive Aesthetics is affiliated with the Media Aesthetics and Interaction research groups at Department of Information Science and Media Studies, UiB, and the UiB Network for Games Research.
The Core Group is:
- Kristine Jørgensen, Professor, and Project Manager in the project.
- Rune Klevjer is Associate Professor, and researcher on the project.
- Jaroslav Švelch, Postdoctoral Fellow.
- Kristian A. Bjørkelo, PhD candidate.
Active Partners are:
- Faltin Karlsen is Professor at Kristiania University College, and Active Research Partner in the project.
- Torill Mortensen is Associate Professor at the IT University of Copenhagen, and Active Research Partner in the project.
Affiliated Partners are:
- Staffan Björk (University of Gothenburg)
- Sara Brinch (Norwegian University of Science and Technology)
- Olli Leino (City University of Hong Kong)
- Anita Leirfall (University of Bergen/Norway University of Life Sciences)
- Frans Mäyrä (University of Tampere)
- Rune Mentzoni (University of Bergen/KoRus Øst)
- Holger Pötzsch (University of Tromsø)
- Jill Walker Rettberg (University of Bergen)
- Doris C. Rusch (DePaul University Chicago)
- John Richard Sageng (University of Oslo)
- Miguel Sicart (IT University of Copenhagen)
- Jaakko Stenros (University of Tampere)
- Ragnhild Tronstad (University College of Oslo and Akershus)
Player Experiences of Game Culture as a Political Arena (Funding source: Medietilsynet)